| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint-Louis in November is hot at 26.45 °C (79.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:21.
Weather Trend Graph for November in Saint-Louis, Senegal
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint-Louis:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) NNE
- Podor, Senegal - 175.4 kms (109 miles) ENE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) E
- Linguere, Senegal - 160.7 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) S
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 391 kms (243 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) SSE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 389.7 kms (242.1 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 474.5 kms (294.8 miles) SSE