| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint-Louis in May is fairly hot at 24.85 °C (76.73 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.4 °C (66.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint-Louis May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Saint-Louis, Senegal
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint-Louis:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) NNE
- Podor, Senegal - 175.4 kms (109 miles) ENE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) E
- Linguere, Senegal - 160.7 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) S
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 391 kms (243 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) SSE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 389.7 kms (242.1 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 474.5 kms (294.8 miles) SSE