| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint-Louis in February is fairly hot at 24.35 °C (75.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:25 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:35.
Weather Trend Graph for February in Saint-Louis, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint-Louis:
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 234.1 kms (145.4 miles) NNE
- Podor, Senegal - 175.4 kms (109 miles) ENE
- Matam, Senegal - 345.4 kms (214.7 miles) E
- Linguere, Senegal - 160.7 kms (99.8 miles) ESE
- Diourbel, Senegal - 157.4 kms (97.8 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 217.4 kms (135.1 miles) S
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 391 kms (243 miles) SE
- Kolda, Senegal - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) SSE
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 389.7 kms (242.1 miles) S
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 474.5 kms (294.8 miles) SSE